Nigeria owned telecom giants, globacom who prides and promote themselves as the grandmasters of data has slashed their data volume into two and this simple means; if you are paying for 2gb for N500 earlier than, now N500 can only get you 1gb or if you are buying 4gb for N1000, now N1000 can only get you 2gb.
It appears things are becoming tougher for the self acclaimed grandmasters of data as additionally they stopped the free youtube data streaming at the bigining of this year and didn’t even deem in necessary to inform their so called valued customers.
This is not a drill because i bundled last night for N500 and expected 2gb but to my surprise, I was given only 1gb. I think glo is about to lose its large customers for this change because most of us are using glo because of their favorable data volume not because of their network.
Anyway, see confirmation below….
- Glo New Data Revolution, You Now Get 4GB Or More With N1000 On Your Glo Sim
- Glo Introduces New Data Plans with Free YouTube Streaming
- Check Out This Glo New Data Plans
- Glo Introduces New Data Plan: 2GB For N500, 4GB For N1000 & Others (See Here)
- Glo Introduces Unfair Advantage, Free Youtube Streaming – Double Extra Data
- Here Is How To Power All Your Apps with Glo “Free YouTube Streaming” Offer Via The New Tunneling Ehi File