The MultiChoice, DSTV/Gotv to Shut Down Operation in June Federal Government may have notified the management of MultiChoice DSTV/GOTV that their operations, in Nigeria, will come to an end in 2019 as their license expires June next year.
According to a letter to that effect issued, on Tuesday, by the Nigerian Broadcasting Corporation(NBC), the license issued to them in 2014 by NBC will not be renewed because it was not in line with Digital Switch Over (DSO) White Paper.
If Multichoice DSTV/GoTv will ever function in Nigeria once more after the end of their current license, the only alternative left for them is to visit licensed signal distribution company, that is Pinnacle ltd or its.
GoTv has been accused of getting used as a conduit to siphon foreign exchange from Nigeria by its parent company, South African Multi Choice DSTV.
More details are still coming… In as much as it is Multichoice and federal government, they’ll always discover a manner to therapy their mess.
- We Will Shut Down Nigeria In 48-Hours, If Buhari Dares To Play On Our Intelligence By Shielding Amaechi From EFCC’s Arrest
- See How Multichoice Reacted To Shutting Down Of DSTV/GOtv In 2019
- Several officials of the Nigeria Custom Service massively injured in the line of operation.
- MTN in discussions to buy MultiChoice Africa – APROKOPIKIN
- Britain Believes in One Nigeria – Envoy Says UK Will Never Allow Nigeria Break-up by Biafra
- MultiChoice to Increase DSTV & GOtv Subscription Prices From 1st Of August