Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Imagine if you married a guy…but then realised he had bad habits that couldn’t be cured? In this article, we take a look at why you need to avoid guys with these eight habits.
1. He’s Full Of Excuses: He can’t just give you a straight answer for why he let you down, and instead resorts to his Big Book Of Boyfriend Excuses. Each time he makes an excuse, he’s displaying his immaturity to you. Moreover, there is a good chance he’s lying. Excuses are the resort of children – and you want to marry a man, not a child.
2. He’s Narrow Minded: Guys who are narrow minded can be frustrating. Some guys can seem to be the most open-minded people about certain topics, but become closed off when it comes to other topics. And it’s really annoying because it can contaminate your relationship.
3. He Shouts: Any guy who has a habit of exploding with anger is a no-go as far as Beauty and Tips is concerned. If you’ve met a man who shouts, screams and verbally abuses people, stay well away from him.
4. He Breaks Promises: If your man casually breaks promises with you all the time, it isn’t a good sign. What this should tell you is that this is a bad habit he’s picked up down the years and is unlikely to change anytime soon. Broken promises are frustrating. If he breaks a promise early on in the relationship, it’s not a huge deal. But if he keeps doing it, you need to take this as the huge red flag that it is.
5. He Lies: Breaking a promise is one thing, but if he brazenly lies to your face and you know it’s a clear lie, it’s a major warning sign that this is a guy you can’t trust. Lying is a bad habit that’s easy to get into and hard to get out of. If you’ve caught your man lying red-handed on more than one occasion, you’ll need to consider the very real possibility that he isn’t worth marrying.
6. He Doesn’t Put You First: If a man doesn’t put you first, you have to ask yourself the question – when will he put me first? The answer is probably never. Guys who don’t prioritise their women are instead in the habit of prioritising their buddies, their work or their hobbies. Love comes last, and if it’s always been this way in your relationship, there is a good chance that it won’t change.
7. He’s Possessive: It’s okay for someone to be a tad possessive at first. It’s even kinda cute. But you two have been together a while and he’s still being extra clingy, it’s a habit he’s probably not going to break. In fact, it probably means he’s a control freak. And that kind of man isn’t worth walking down the altar with.
8. He Likes To Win Arguments: If he gets a smug sense of satisfaction whenever he wins an argument between you guys and literally hates the fact that even once he could be wrong, it’s a bad habit that you should take as a red flag. No one in a relationship should go into an argument wanting to win. Instead, the goal should be a resolution that suits both parties.
- Completely Wickedness: Ladies Please Be Mindful Of Who To Date, Man Butchers His Fiancee to Death for Breaking Up with Him
- Real Madrid 2-1 Fiorentina: Cristiano Ronaldo put domestic ban behind him to score winner
- Ladies, Check This Out!! 6 Interesting Ways To Get Your Man To Do All You Want
- SO PITY!!! The End Has Come For Buhari, God Has Rejected Him, This Is What Will Happen In The Coming Weeks
- The New ATM Scam Alert – It Can Put You In Serious Trouble
- Avoid Studying These 10 University Courses If You Want To Be Rich
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.