Sometimes in February, Infinix launched her first ever smartphone with 18:9 ratio aspect powered by Snapdragon 430 chipset. This is
the first time and first smartphone infinix will launch a device on Snapdragon chipset with full view display. Others have always been on Mediatek chipset.
Infinix Hot S3 sports a 5.7-inch HD+ (720×1440 pixels) 2.5D Full View display with a screen-to-body ratio of 81 percent. It is
powered by Snapdragon 430 with 3GB RAM and 32GB onboard storage.
Camera wise, Infinix Hot S3 features a 13-megapixel rear sensor with dual LED flash, and also a 20-megapixel selfie camera with
f/2.0 aperture, 5P lens, and dual LED flash. It also comes with non removable 4000mAh
It will run Android 8 Oreo out of the box with the latest infinix XOS 3 interface.
It is currently available for Pre – order on Slot website and the original price goes for N62,200. If you have long anticipated for
Infinix device on Snapdragon chipset with awesome camera, then this is the
device you have been waiting for.
- Gionee S11S With 6GB RAM And 64GB Storage: Review, Specs And Price
- Meiigoo Note 10 Comes With 6GB RAM And 128GB Storage: Review, Full Specs And Price
- Xgody D22 An Affordable Device That Comes With 16GB Storage And 2GB RAM: Review, Full Specs And Price
- Infinix Zero 5, Zero 5 Pro Launched With 6GB Ram and Dual Rear Cameras – Check Out The Specs & Price
- Infinix Hot 6 Pro And Hot 6 Launched – See Spec And Price
- Ulefone T1 With Huge 6GB Of RAM And 64GB ROM For $210 Only. See Other Specs