The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor E.A Adeboye, today in his sermon at the Church’s headquarters at Redemption Camp, told his members why they shouldn’t marry girls from Facebook.
According to him, people who marry girls from Facebook, lose them on YouTube. This message was posted on the Church’s official Twitter handle. Nigerians are already calling out the Pastor and his church for this. Here are some reactions to the sermon;
- Apostle Suleiman meets with Pastor Adeboye & His wife (photos)
- Pastor Adeboye’s Assistant Is Dead – APROKOPIKIN
- Forget about being my wife If you schooled in Unilag and can’t stand me calling her ewu, bitch -Pretty Mike
- Badoo: Pastor Adeboye Leads Prayer Battle Against Cults, Kidnappers And Others
- Are You A Group Admin on Facebook? FB Want to Help You Earn Money
- Do You Know Ladies Are seriously Crushing On Uncle Dino? [See Proof]