This company HomTom has been in the hideout for a while now, only to silently release information about their new device, monster battery with infinity display.
Homtom HT70 sports a 6″ HD+ display with 18:9 aspect ratio and minimum bezels, so small that it can easily be considered as a “bezel-less” device. It comes with onboard storage of 4GB Ram + 64GB Rom expandable upto 128GB via sDcard. Built on Mediatek MT6750T Octa-core processor 1.5GHz.
It runs on Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box, dual rear camera (16MP + 5MP) + 13MP front facing camera. it comes with USB Type-C port housed by 10000mAh battery capacity that supports 9V/3Afast charging. Homtom HT70 also supports Fingerprint ID and OTG reverse charging.
This is not just a device that promises you absolute gaming experience but the world thinnest 10000mah full display phone.
Highlights of The Spec
Name: Homtom HT70
Display: 6.0 18:9 aspect ratio, resolution 720×1440 HD+
Processor: Mediatek MT6750T
OS: Android 7.0
Storage: 4GB + 64GB
Sensor: FingerPrint ID
Camera: Dual rear (16MP + 5MP)+ 13MP selfie snaper
Fasting Charging: Yes
- [Cheap Buy] HOMTOM HT26 is a dual SIM Android 7.0 smartphone that costs only N19,000
- Sharp R1S Comes With 5000mAh Battery And Dual Rear Camera: Review, Full Specs And Price
- See The Phone With 1600mAh, Will You Rock It?
- New Phone: Panasonic Eluga A4 Phone Full Specifications
- Leagoo S9 Revealed with Bezel-Less Display And iPhone X-Like Dual Rear Camera: Review, Full Specs and Price
- Tecno WX4 Pro Phone Full Specifications And Price