Twenty-two year old Horcelie Sinda Wa Mbongo discovered at 11, she was HIV positive from birth.
She won the 2017 Edition of Miss Congo UK and plans to return to Congo to carry on campaigning on HIV and AIDS.
“I’m happy I’ve won at least something in my life. My story has warmed people’s hearts and that’s the most important thing,” she says.
- Check Out These 10 HIV Symptoms To Watch Out For In Women – Guys, See How To Know If She’s Hiv Positive
- See What A Fan said Wizkid Did With Her HIV Positive Friend
- See Photos Of Thierry Henry Crowned ‘Igwe Of Football’ As He Visits Lagos
- Breaking News: Ebola outbreak declared in Democratic Republic of Congo – Aprokopikin
- Church in Congo where members drink beer to cast out demons (video)
- Download Jenifa’s Diary Season 11 Episode 4 (HIV Status)