For the sake of those who never knew, two weeks ago, T-Mobile launched a buy one, get one deal on new iPhones, and it seems like Verizon plans to do the same.
According to Verizon, starting from Monday, Jan. 29, both new and existing Verizon customers who trade in an eligible handset and buy an Apple iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, or iPhone X will get $699 off a second purchase. The discount will be provided as a bill credit to cover the cost of the device over 24 months.
In other to take advantage of this great offer, you’ll need to purchase both phones on a device payment plan, activate a new line on Verizon Unlimited, and trade in your current eligible handset within 30 days. Customers who get this deal will “receive the trade-in value in addition to the bill credits,” a Verizon spokesperson told PCMag.
If you’re among those that love Android phones a lot then Verizon also have you covered. Earlier this week, the carrier launched a BOGO promotion on the Google Pixel 2, Motorola Moto Z2 Force, Samsung Galaxy S8 and LG V30.
There was no statement like when Verizon’s BOGO deals end, but the company mentioned it will only be available for a “limited time,” so you must get this offer don’t wait too long.
T-Mobile is currently running a near-identical sale with even more smartphones to choose from, including the iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone 7, and iPhone 7 Plus, as well as the Galaxy S8, and the LG G6, V30, and V30+.
In other Verizon news, the company this added Canada and Mexico to its Go Unlimited plan. Before this, Go Unlimited customers who will be traveling to Canada and Mexico need to get a TravelPass, which costs $5 per day, to stay connected.
- iPhone Users Get Yourself Ready As Apple Prepare To Release Largest iPhone
- 9Mobile Reintroduces Time Based Unlimited Plans : Get Unlimited Data For As Low As N50
- See This 3 Things The iPhone 8 Can Do That The iPhone X Cannot Do
- Here Are The 3 Smartphones Aside The iPhone X With Face ID Recognition Technology
- Xiaomi Redmi 4X Review – A Great Budget Smartphone
- iPhone X Has Been Cloned By Chinese Company, Oukitel And It Costs Less Than N60,000