The Governor of Gombe State, Ibrahim Dankwambo has urged Nigerians, most especially the youths against giving too much attention to popular reality TV show, Big Brother Naija.
The much-anticipated 3rd edition of the reality show commenced on Sunday, January 28 and has been generating numerous reactions from Nigerians ever since it started.
On the other hand, the Governor advised the youth to focus their attention on the all-important 2019 general election, challenging them to obtain their permanent voter’s card (PVC) to vote for any candidate of their choice.
He advised the youths that while there was nothing wrong with the show, getting a PVC to decide their own future should never be relegated to the background.
Taking to his Twitter handle on Tuesday, Dankwambo said: #BigBrotherNaija is good and I commend the ingenuity of our youths but the future is not
#BBNaija3, it is in your hands dear Nigerian youths. Go and get your #PVC
See tweet below:
- David Mark: Wike Is Commissioning Roads While My Governor Is Buying Wheelbarrows For Economic Empowerment – APROKOPIKIN
- Photos: This Will Melt Your Mind… Rapper Weird MC Fires BBNaija ~ The Cash Reward For BBNaija Is For What?
- BBNaija: See What Nigerians are saying on twitter
- Davido Rendering Help To Twitter User With Tuition Fees, See Tweet
- North Korea Is Looking For Trouble” Nigerians React To Donald Trump Tweet
- #BBnaija: Efe Allegedly Proposed To Bisola? See This