Five Tottenham Hotspurs players return to training ahead of Manchester United encounter at Wembley Stadium which will be taking place on Wednesday night.
Mauricio Pochettino’s side has a crucial back-to-back Premier League with top four sides after hosting Red Devils the North London outfit travel to Anfield to clash with Liverpool four days later.
Prior to the matches, the club confirmed on Twitter
— Tottenham Hotspur (@SpursOfficial) January 29, 2018
The Belgian international Aldererweireld has been sidelined since November due to a hamstring injury, while captain Lloris and Denish attacking midfielder Eriksen have been absent from Tottenham’s last two games.
Rose and Lamela were not part of the squad that drew 1-1 with Newport County in the FA Cup on Saturday, but both went through drills in training.
Spurs are currently holding the fifth position in the league table and two points adrift Champions League
- Pundit sends warning to Man United about Ander Herrera ahead of Man City clash
- Good News For United Fans As Mourinho Confirms Key Man Will Return From Injury Against Spurs
- Good News For Man Utd Fans As Two Players Fit Ahead Of Liverpool Showdown
- See The 2 players Who Could Follow Willian To Man United in January
- Photo: Paul Pogba Breaks Silence On His Injury Ahead Of Man United v Everton
- Chelsea Snub Lukaku As He’s Heading To LA For medical Ahead Of Man United Move