Hey there, are you an entrepreneur and need equity fee funding for your business or idea? Then its a must you apply for the 2018 Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program (TEEP), as applications are closing in 13 days. Deadline is March 1st.
No matter the kind of business idea you have, or venture you run (as long as this is less than 3 years old), you are eligible to apply for TEEP 2018, to be one of the 1000 beneficiaries of this year’s program.
“As an entrepreneur myself, I understand what it feels like to yearn for a lifeline, to hope for a ‘big break. In turn, I have set out to institutionalise luck with the Foundation and give back to the continent of Africa. I am pleased the Programme is already unleashing Africa’s entrepreneurs and driving economic transformation,” said TEF Founder, Tony O. Elumelu, CON.
The Programme aims to identify, train, mentor and fund 10,000 African entrepreneurs in 10 years (1000, each year) creating 1,000,000 jobs and $10 billion in social and economic wealth. Since launch, the Programme has received 158,000 applications from African entrepreneurs in 107 countries, including every nation of Africa.
How to apply? Go here.
- Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme (TEEP) 2017 for Young African Entrepreneurs ($USD 10,000 in Funding)
- Fabinho closing In To Join Manchester United
- Tragedy as Police Officer and His Girl Friend Die While Having S2k in a Moving Car (Graphic Photos)
- BREAKING: TEARS!!! Bola Tinubu, Other APC Leaders Hide In Shame, As Sick Buhari Is Nowhere To Be Found, 90 Days After Leaving For The UK
- Chelsea Closing In To Sign 24-year-old In £34m Deal – report
- About 800,000 candidates registers JAMB in 17days