Pay TV giant, MultiChoice Nigeria, has announced a special price offer to ring in Easter celebrations this year.
The new price offer, tagged the Easter Explora Slash, will see subscribers enjoy up to a 64% reduction on the Explora decoder and subscription bundle.
This offer is valid from March 9 to 31, 2018 and is open to new and existing subscribers.
Subscribers can now purchase their DStv Explora decoders under this new price regimen in the Easter Explora Slash – the Explora decoder plus one-month Premium subscription now costs N38,300, down from N60,000, whilst an Explora decoder plus one-month Compact Plus subscription is now N33,500, down from N52,200. Furthermore, a one-month Compact subscription with Explora decoder will now go for N29, 900 against the old price of N51, 600.
According to the General Manager, Marketing and Sales, Mr. Martin…
- See New Slashed Price For Arik Air From Lagos-Abuja Flights (See Details)
- Check Out The GOtv New Price Slash
- After Exiting YBNL, Adekunle Gold Unveils His New Band (Photos)
- MultiChoice To Shut Down Operation In Nigeria By June
- MTN in discussions to buy MultiChoice Africa – APROKOPIKIN
- See How Multichoice Reacted To Shutting Down Of DSTV/GOtv In 2019