A man who attacked, r*ped and murdered a little girl, has himself been killed in an unbelievably brutal manner afterwards.
Muhammad al-Maghrabi, a 41-year-old man who r*ped and killed a three-year-old girl has been executed with a machine gun.
According to Metro UK, the man was killed as he lay on the floor following his conviction over the death of the little girl, Rana Yahya Al-Matari.
His execution, at point blank range, was broadcast on live TV across Yemen.
He was shot dead in front of a crowd of thousands of people, including many who recorded what happened on their mobile phones, in the capital city of Sanaa.
His hands were tied behind his back as he was led from a prison van before being laid down on a rug in front of the crowds of people.
A man, believed to be a police officer, then approached him and shot him in the back as he lay on the floor.
Murder, according to Sharia law, is punishable by the death sentence, but families of the victim can request that the punishment is less severe.
al-Maghrabi admitted to r*ping the girl in his hut to the south of the capital city on the first day of Eid al-Fitr.
- Aprokopikin – Police Parade Female Armed Robbery Suspect And Three Others Who Shot A Police Officer In Anambra
- A 34-year-old driver, Christopher Igbede, who allegedly used his car keys to stab a man to death, was on Thursday brought before an Ebute Meta Magistrates’ Court.
- Crime – Pastor Killed 7-year Old Boy, Buries Head in Church Altar in Ikorodu
- BREAKING – A 21-year-old Female Student Trying To Ab0rt Pregnancy, Found Dead
- Serious Drama: A Pastor In Delta Died While Sleeping With a 19 Year-old Girl
- The Man Behind The Murdered Of Gulder Ultimate Search Winner, Hector (Photos)