Former Super Eagles striker, Yakubu Aiyegbeni who had initially joined CCFC on a deal few months ago, has had his contract mutually terminated with immediate effect.
English League One strugglers, Coventry City FC have cancelled the contract of 34-year-old former Super Eagles striker, Yakubu Aiyegbeni.
The football club announced the termination of the former Everton striker on their official website on Wednesday.
“The club can announce that former Everton striker Yakubu has had his contract mutually terminated, with immediate effect.
“Yakubu made three appearances for the Sky Blues, before suffering a hamstring injury against Swindon Town. The club would like to wish Yakubu all the best for the future,” ccfc.co.uk stated.
Yakubu, 34, had signed for Coventry in February on a season-long contract.
- Man City’s Iheanacho To Undergo Medical At Leicester City Ahead Of £29m Move
- FC Barcelona Boss Has Fallen Out With Striker
- What could happen at FC Barcelona’s official photo?
- Messi’s dad in talk with Man City over potential transfer
- Alexis Sanchez to Man City reports gathering steam – APROKOPIKIN
- Liverpool team news: Klopp gets huge boost vs Man City with key man’s return