A newlywed husband is missing after he went overboard from a cruise ship while on honeymoon. Reco Scott, 32, is believed to have jumped from the ninth deck of the Carnival Liberty cruise ship at around 5am on Friday. The ship was about 10 miles northwest of the Berry Islands in the Bahamas at the time.
The cruise ship was turned around and crew members launched a search boat.
The US Coast Guard sent a search helicopter and cutter to the area to look for Scott, who is from Decatur, Georgia.
The Liberty cruise ship resumed its course to the Bahamas on Friday afternoon.
As of Saturday morning, there was still no trace of Scott, who was on homeymoon with wife Angelijica after they renewed their vows last Saturday, according to Fox 5 Atlanta.
- A suicidal held by samaritans for 2 hours to stop him from jumping from a bridge
- 14 Year Old Girl: I was Sent On A Suicide Mission by Boko Haram For Refusing Marriage- APROKOPIKIN
- See Couple That Was Rescued From Ritualist Shrine In Ikorodu By Policemen (Photos)
- Man Given 2 Months Jail Sentence For Attempt To Commit Offence
- Two female suicide bombers killed in Maiduguri
- Suicide Bomber Killed After Failed Attack – Aprokopikin