Paul Pogba seems to be coping with his Premier League suspension just fine as he revealed his new haircut on Thursday. Pogba was banned for three games after appearing to stamp on Arsenal defender Hector Bellerin in the 3-1 win at the Emirates Stadium.
The influential midfielder has since missed United’s defeat by Manchester City at Old Trafford and the win over Bournemouth.
The 24-year-old will also be unavailable for the trip to West Brom at the weekend, but he will be free to play in United’s League Cup quarter-final tie against Bristol City.
- Man United In Panic Mode After Star Rejects New Contract
- Man United plan last minute swoop for PSG star
- Manchester United star, Paul Pogba Reveal His New Celebration Style (Video)
- Find out what this Chelsea striker said to Man United’s Zlatan Ibrahimovic on Instagram
- Reports: Arsenal Close To Complete Move For Man United Star
- Manchester United Star Lingard Send Message To New Boy Sanchez