The management of Big brother has announced a change in the weekly eviction process.
The housemates of BBNaija third edition will be divided into peers on Wednesday.
According to the host of the reality show, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, each housemate will be evicted with their peers and saved likewise.
Ebuka announced this on Sunday at the premiere of the show.
The #BigBrotherNaija 2018 tagged Double Wahala kicked off Sunday nnight with twenty housemates battling for the winning prize of N45 million as announced earlier by the organiser, M-Net West Africa.
- Big Brother Naija: Premiere Date For 2018 Edition Released (See Details)
- #BBNaija: Big Brother Disqualifies Two Housemates, Evicts Four From Its Reality Show
- BBNaija 2018: Me and khloe had a thing before big brother2018- Kbrule
- Could This Be True? A Twitter User Accused Big Brother Naija Of Fraudulent Selection Of Housemates [Photo]
- Presidency On Big Brother Naija After Miracle And Nina S3x Drama
- #BBNaija: Check Out A Recap Of Day Six, Including Social Media Reactions.