The senator representing Kebbi north senatorial district, Dr. Yahaya Abubakar Abdullahi (Mallamawan Kabi) has call on all well-meaning Nigerians to rally round the present administration’s efforts in fighting the menace of corruption.
He said President Muhammadu Buhari led administration deserves unflinching support from all and sundry in view of the successes recorded in areas of security, agricultural transformation, health care delivery, economic growth and employment opportunities created by his administration in less than two years, considering the damages that previous administrations did to the country’s economy.
The senator, while reaffirming his total support and loyalty to President Muhammadu Buhari’s anti-corruption crusade, also pledged his support to any bill sent to the red chamber by the president.
He further called on the general public to exercise more patience and continue to pray for the success of the Buhari led administration as it is fully aware of the hardship people are facing and is doing its best to get our economy back to its track so that life will be easier to the people.
Senator Pledges Support For PMB’s Anti-corruption Crusade – Aprokopikin
- Aprokopikin – BREAKING: Southern Cameroon joins Biafra, pledges support for IPOB
- Bloody Commotion As APC Decides To Hand Over Senator Dino Melaye To EFCC, For Stealing Food Items Meant For IDPs
- Aprokopikin – SGF suspension will add credibility to fight against corruption – Jonathan
- Arewa youths : Public condemnation, private support – APROKOPIKIN
- Aprokopikin – Why my constituents stoned me-Senator Ibrahim
- Aprokopikin – Chibok parents: We regret voting for Buhari