Antonio Conte insists there are no hard feelings between himself and Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho.
Antonio Conte has played down talk of any “conflict” with Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho ahead of Chelsea’s trip to Old Trafford on Sunday.
The pair appeared not to be getting on as they faced each other on the Stamford Bridge touchline twice this season.
Mourinho has watched his side lose twice to Chelsea at Stamford Bridge this season, once in a 4-0 thrashing in the Premier League and another 1-0 loss in the FA Cup quarter-finals last month.
The Portuguese coach is now preparing to welcome Chelsea to Old Trafford in Sunday’s crunch Premier League clash.
However, Conte has insisted that there are no bad feeling between himself and the former Chelsea manager.
Speaking at his news conference at Cobham on Friday afternoon, Conte said: “I don’t see the problem, it is a sporting competition.
“He wants to win with his team, me with mine. It is only a sporting conflict.”
Chelsea are currently flying seven points clear at the top of the Premier League table heading into this weekend’s round of games.
Manchester United, meanwhile, are currently fifth in the top flight as they chase a top-four finish.
- Jose Mourinho Confirmed Summer United Signing Will Start v Man City
- Patrice Evra claims he still often speaks to Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho despite failed January return
- Aprokopikin – Jose Mourinho reacts to Marcus Rashford’s display in Man United’s 2-1 win over Anderlecht
- Man City Boss, Pep Guardiola Beats Jose Mourinho To Seal A Deal Of €45m Euro Move
- Man United’s away record v the top 6 under Jose Mourinho is shocking
- See What Sir Alex Ferguson Said About Jose Mourinho (Message To Man Utd Fans)