Manchester United turns their attentions back to Premier League action that will take place on Wednesday, with Jose Mourinho’s men heading to Wembley Stadium to take on Tottenham Hotspur.
The game itself is going to be extremely tough with both team incredibly well coached with some excellent players.
With that said, I will always back the Red Devils to come away from any fixture with a victory, particularly with this newfound firepower. With the game in mind, let’s take a look at the predicted starting line-up.
Check out the starting line-up here:
David de Gea will return to the line-up after his absent in last week action. Ashley Young and Antonio Valencia will both likely come back into the team, although Luke Shaw was excellent once again. Chris Smalling and Phil Jones are an excellent combination at the back and that partnership will be restored here.
Nemanja Matic has been sublime for United since his arrival from Chelsea and the Serbia star will have an important role to play in this one. Paul Pogba will be allowed to roam forward, potentially joining Jesse Lingard in attack.
Alexis Sanchez’s league debut comes against his old Arsenal rival, and what a chance he has to make a statement. Anthony Martial is in the form of his life, with Romelu Lukaku leading the line.
- Leicester City vs Manchester United: Predicted Starting XI
- Manchester United vs Newcastle United: Potential XI with Paul Pogba and Marcos Rojo returning
- Starting XI: This Is Definitely Now Man United’s Best First XI
- Manchester United vs Burton Albion: Potential XI With Luke Shaw In The Lineup
- Alexis Sanchez To Make Manchester United Debut Against Burnley
- Manchester United Star Lingard Send Message To New Boy Sanchez